Important Information. Please Read Before Purchasing.
Important: This is a PDF product. No physical product will be mailed to you.
How to Build a Sensory Path in 4 Easy Steps! is a 34-page eBook that gives you the information, including thorough DIY instructions, that you need to build your very own sensory path in your child's play and learning space.
Sensory paths are multi-sensory features that have the ability to:
- engage and stimulate children's senses and calm their nervous system
- invite your kids to move their bodies in different ways
- encourage exploration and discovery
- inspire creativity and imagination
- add a beauty and a feeling of magic to their play space
- connect them more deeply with nature, others, and themselves
Building a sensory path in your child's outdoor play space can be a fun family project that doesn't take forever or break the bank.
This PDF eBook provides instructions for planning out, calculating/sourcing materials, prepping your site, and installing 3 surfacing materials: log cookies, flagstone, and stone mosaics.
Some love for Jena's work:
"Jena’s understanding of children’s needs and approach to nature play is nothing short of magic." - Brooke M., Mom of 3 and Kindergarten teacher
"As an occupational therapist and researcher studying inclusion for children with sensory differences, I find Jena’s work to be refreshing and inspiring. She truly understands what sensory needs are and the therapeutic value in supporting them through landscape design. Not only is her work whimsical and inviting, it can be life-changing for children who finally get the chance to play in environments that were tailor made with them in mind." - Dr. Kathryn Williams, PhD, OTR/L, Occupational Therapist
- There are no refunds, returns, or exchanges. All sales are final. This is absolutely firm, due to the digital nature of this product.
- If you do not immediately receive your files after purchase, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I would be happy to help you.
- ALL files will be delivered via digital download, in PDF format. These files will be emailed to you immediately after purchase from "Gumroad", not from "N is for Nature Play." Please watch your email inbox. Sometimes these emails accidentally end up in spam folder, so be sure to check that, too.
You'll get this eBook in PDF form!